The smooth and spicy flavors of rich rooibos are gently accented with vanilla and hints of warm cinnamon. A perfect herbal infusion to enjoy by the fire!
Cinnamon Vanilla Tea - As the seasons change, escape from the brisk air with a hot cup of tea. Sweet vanilla and warm cinnamon are blended with caffeine-free rooibos to keep you and your loved ones toasty. Snuggle up to the glow of the fireplace with this tea and let the silent night lull you to blissful dreams.
Rooibos (Red Tea) is naturally caffeine-free.
Steeping red tea is easy. Simply heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil. Then pour water over tea and steep for 5-7 minutes if using a tea bag or full-leaf.
Caffeine-free rooibos and natural vanilla and cinnamon flavors
Makes 1 Serving
• 1/2 cup apple juice
• 1/2 cup cranberry juice cocktail
• 1/2 sliced orange round
• 1 favorite holiday tea bag (we recommend Holiday Spiced Plum or Dream by the Fire)
1. Combine juices into a pan and bring to a boil.
2. Remove pan from heat. Add tea bag and orange slice and let steep for 5 minutes.
3. Remove tea bag and garnish with a cinnamon stick, if desired. Enjoy Sip by Sip.