SIGN IN   |   REGISTER
0 PRODUCTS

Jamaica Blue Mountain 11.5 oz Whole Bean

$70.00
*Quantity:

Name: Jamaican Blue Mountain 
                 Clydesdale Estate
Region: Clydesdale
Varietal: Typica
Process: Wet/Washed
Description: Jamaicans Blue Mountain Coffee is known for being the best coffee in the world. It is the most sought after and exclusive coffees for several reasons: it has an incredible balance of aroma, acidity, body, and a perfectly clean and sweet after taste. In addition, the supply and demand of Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee compared to coffee from the let’s say Colombia, it absolutely crazy! The whole process takes 10 months  compared to a two month process period for virtually all other coffee regions. And finally, after the beans are barreled and ready for market, Japan buys roughly 80% of the coffee- leaving the rest of the market with a mere 20%. 
We roasted these Jamaican Blue Mountain Beans to a lovely medium roast, showcasing a nutty and sweet chocolate aroma, balanced acidity, and a velvety clean finish that everyone will love! This is an exclusive and Limted-Time-Offer so pick it up while supplies last!

HOME   |   ARTISANAL ROASTS   |   TEAS   |   LOCAL PRODUCTS   |   CONTACT   |   PRIVACY POLICY
© Love The Cook - All Rights Reserved. Designed by: Square 1 Design | Cape May Rentals